Independent and well respected, Anthony Flint sales and rental office in Llandudno has an established and experienced team and a wealth of sales and letting knowledge.
Anthony Flint is your natural choice of estate agent because ‘We’re passionate about property’.
We cover the Post Code areas of LL28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 and 34 – Llandudno Junction, Rhos on Sea, Conwy, Penrhyn Bay, Colwyn Bay, Old Colwyn, Colwyn Heights, Conwy Valley, Llanrhos, Deganwy, Mochdre, Glan Conwy, Penmaenmawr and Llanfairfechan.
Our team is the best! They take great pride in their work and the service they offer. Experienced and professional, they endeavor to monitor the progress of sales or rentals and keep all parties informed. We try to arrange for all our staff to view all properties so that they have a depth of knowledge when advising potential purchasers or tenants.
Rentals and property management
Anthony Flint has bags of experience in the property rental market. We provide a comprehensive property management service for landlords. Choose a Fully Managed Service that includes quarterly inspections, or a Tenant Find only. Both include comprehensive credit referencing of any prospective tenants, giving you peace of mind. We are registered with the National Deposit Scheme for Landlords and Tenants’ peace of mind.
No Sale – No Charge
Our fees are competitive and percentage based. If we sell a property then you pay us an agreed percentage of the sale price (plus VAT) with NO HIDDEN COSTS.
Anthony Flint does not charge for advertising, accompanied viewings or withdrawal charges. We do not used fixed fees. If we do not sell a property then we do not charge.
Sales technology – online and text messaging
State-of-the-art software ensures all Anthony Flint sales and rental properties are instantly promoted to potential purchasers and tenants. Once a property is on our system, interested parties receive an instant SMS text message with details of a property. It is a quick and effective way to ensure potential buyers and tenants don’t miss out
Promoting a property – our 5 step plan
1. Anthony Flint advertises in full colour every week in North Wales Weekly News. Our adverts are bright, eye-catching and easy to read. Our adverts make searching for a property fun and uncomplicated.
2. Anthony Flint advertises all its sale and rental properties on the Internet through anthonyflint.co.uk and the UK’s leading websites Rightmove and OnThe Market. This allows potential buyers and tenants to access your property 24 hours a day.
3. Anthony Flint erect prominent eye catching For Sale or To Let boards in order to allow your property the best opportunity to be viewed.
4. We maintain regular contact with our extensive list of potential purchasers and tenants, so they’ll know your property is available. We actively encourage viewings and positively promote properties.
5. All our properties will be advertised within all our self-assisted displays in our office, illuminated office windows, T.V. window monitors plus we have self-selection displays within our associated Gamlins Solicitor offices.
Instruct Anthony Flint today where your property is our priority.
Gamlins have a large residential conveyancing department, handling a wide variety of transactions. Our aim Is to provide a no nonsence, friendly, cost effective and professional service.